REPETMAN GILSON: The Motorised Repetitive Dispensing Solution!
Gilson REPETMAN is a positive-displacement pipette. It recognises automatically Gilson Repet-Tips. It allows continuous volume adjustment from 1µl to 50ml.
- Fully adapted and intuitive operations with three operation modes: Pipetting, Dispensing and Automated Dispensing.
- Easy-to-use with true-pipetting rate detection and automated adjustment of dispensing rhythm.
- Easily charge the battery with automatic charging stand.
Wide Syringe Tip Compability
- Compatible with most standard syringe tips with its open system.
- REPETMAN is ideally suited for routine applications in the clinical, biological, chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and forensics fields with total reliability and performance.
More About the Features
- REPETMAN Gilson fits naturally in either hand for smoother repetitive pipetting.
- Extremely low activation force for more comfortable use.
- High-precision motorised drive and lightweight design virtually eliminate the risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI).
- Easy one-handed operation leaves the other hand free for handling vessels.
- Automatic tip size identification to make the pipette easier and faster to use.
- Intuitive menu-driven operation to enable quick and simple set-up.
- Large LCD screen so that all operating information is clearly displayed.
- A second battery can be fully charged in a dedicated charger while REPETMAN is being used.
Individually calibrated … a performance check report is included with each REPETMAN, along with an engraved identification number for traceability.
REPETMAN GILSON is CE marked and complies with the following directives:
- Electromagnetic compatibility EMC 89/336/EEC.
- Safety requirements for electrical laboratory use 73/23/EEC.
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices 98/79/EC.
- Disposal of electronic waste 2002/95/EC and 2002/96/EC, WEEE = Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Gilson believe that the quality of their pipettes must be matched by the quality of their service. That is why John Morris Scientific operate a Gilson-authorised service centre. This repair and calibration centre duplicates the conditions of Gilson’s own factory, with controlled environments and regular inspections. Qualified technicians at our centre, having completed extensive training by Gilson, are specialists in the repair, calibration, and operation of Gilson products.
Compliance with Standards
ISO standards and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) require that laboratories perform regular inspections and calibration certification. Whatever your requirements – ISO standards, GLP guidelines, metrology – our specialists can help you implement procedures that are suitable for your applications.